Project DescriptionBuild a white label claims testimonial campaign to inform and educate the Ghanaian market about the types of claims and necessary steps to follow in making claims. Given the decline in confidence in the insurance industry, the campaign is aimed at building customer confidence and assuring them of the efficiency of the claims testimonial campaign.
What We Did & How
- Campaign Development
This required the development of a campaign theme, campaign logo and tagline for educating Ghanaians about the insurance claims processes. After several brainstorming sessions, ‘Insurance Pays’ was approved as the campaign theme and tagline, Notify! Submit! and Get Paid!
- Video Production
- TV Talk Show – This required the development of a TV show concept that allowed beneficiaries of the claims process come to the set and share their personal experiences with the insurance claims process. The agency was responsible for production and post-production work, including selecting a host for the show, identifying beneficiaries of the claims process, and developing the final cut of the recorded episodes for review by the client.
- Testimonial Video – Real life stories of beneficiaries of the insurance claims process were recorded and pieced together to form a testimonial video that functioned as a TV ad meant to be shown on all major TV stations. TV Talkshow and testimonial videos can be found on YouTube with name ‘Insurance Awareness Ghana’.
- Interviews – With our experience in media planning and buying to achieve a greater share of voice, we developed a media plan targeted at a nationwide campaign. We were also responsible for developing interview guide for the TV interview executions. We conduct monthly reviews with media houses to ensure compliance and expect to receive transmission certificates as proof.
- Radio Drama Series –Our inhouse writer developed the storyline and script for a 12-episode radio drama series that aimed to break down the insurance claims process for the intended audience. We were also responsible for the casting, production and post-production work which included recording episodes in our in-house studio and providing client with a rough-cut for review.
- Interviews & Live Presenter Mentions – With our experience in media planning and buying to achieve a greater share of voice, we developed a media plan targeted at a nationwide campaign. We were also responsible for developing scripts for LPMs and interview guide for the radio executions. We conduct monthly reviews with media houses to ensure compliance and expect to receive transmission certificates as proof.
- Ambassadors & Influencer Engagements
The agency has partnered with two social media ambassadors: Okyeame Kwame, a musician, and Desmond Bredu, financial literacy coach and four social media influencers: Pulse Ghana, AmeyawDebrah, Welbie and Kobby Kyei to use their platforms to help raise awareness about the campaign and create content that speaks to building customer-confidence in the insurance industry by breaking down the claims process and dismissing existing myths among the audience. Some of the ambassador executions are in a form of live sessions, social media posts and interviews.
- Social Media Content Production & Media Buy
- Online Comic Series – We employed the services of an influential and popular online comic animator who used humor to create 90 seconds animated stories. They served as an extension of the radio drama series. The rationale behind this choice of execution was to reach an audience that preferred consuming content from online channels as against through traditional media.
- Online Media Buy – Setup a dedicated team to identify the best opportunities on both digital media. An online spend plan was drawn and executed across all channels. These channels included Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google search and display ads and the most relevant news portals. This has resulted in the achievement of 19,000 views on youtube and over 1,000,000 combined reach on Facebook, twitter and Instagram.