- · Participate in the creation process, from idea development to final edit, for multiple projects.
- · Research and understand our target audience’s needs and interests.
- · Research and assist in scriptwriting.
- · Shoot events when required.
- · Help with gear set up (cameras, lighting, sound etc.)
- · Complete post-production work including assembling raw footage, video cutting and editing, music selection, and delivery of rough and final cuts.
- · Experiment with styles and techniques, including the design of graphic elements, and the editing of sound and light, to ensure a high-quality viewing experience using video editing equipment.
- · Log footage from various productions and continue to organise it for easy access.
- · Perform other duties as required.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WILLING TO:
- · Learn quickly and thrive in a dynamic collaborative environment with a high-volume workload sometimes requiring short turnaround times.
- · Continually raise the bar on creativity, developing disruptive creative styles that connect with the desired audience and drive action.
- · Maintain up-to-date knowledge of audience-related industry trends.
- · Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in visuals.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- · A good working knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro or Final Cut Pro and After Effects.
- · Ability to use ADSLR Cameras
- · Understanding video lighting concepts
- · A high level of attention to detail
- · Demonstrate Videography experience.
- · An ability to organise and prioritise numerous tasks, and complete them under time constraints.
- · An ability to work well within a team-oriented environment.
- · Photography skills are a plus but not essential
Job Category: Creative
Job Type: National Service
Job Location: Ghana