- · Participate in the creation process, from idea development to final edit, for multiple projects.
- · Research and understand our target audience’s needs and interests.
- · Research and assist in scriptwriting.
- · Work closely with team to create campaign assets / video advertisements.
- · Collaborate with team in designing and creating storyboards.
- · Design and produce animated content while collaborating with a team focused environment.
- · Conceive, layout and design enticing visually stunning video assets and content.
- · Research and analyse the best design techniques for creating motion graphics.
- · Maintain up to date knowledge of the latest motion graphics design trends and techniques.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WILLING TO:
- · Learn quickly and thrive in dynamic collaborative environment with a high-volume workload sometimes requiring short turnaround times.
- · Continually raise the bar on creativity, developing disruptive creative styles that connects with the desired audience and drive action.
- · Maintain up to date knowledge of audience related industry trends.
- · Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in visuals.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- · A good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Animate, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro).
- · Patient, energetic and motivated to work in a cross-functional role.
- · Comfortable to work in a team oriented fast paced environment.
- · Self motivated team player with the drive to push further.
- · A portfolio of recent works (required).
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design, Media Communication Studies, Marketing or related fields is a plus.
Job Category: Creative
Job Type: National Service
Job Location: Ghana